Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You've Won My Heart--Part 2

Today's winner of a beautiful stained glass patchwork heart made by Jim Dible is none other than my amazing cousin Kelly Christian! Kelly is one of the most talented, intelligent, and caring people I know! She's a tiny little ball of fire who always makes me laugh! She organizes our family reunions every year, and, with a family as big as ours, that is no small feat! She does have small feet, though, and she fully understands my vertically challenged issues in life, which I love! :)

Thanks, Kelly, for all you do for our family. I am blessed to be your cousin, and I hope this heart reminds you of all of the many people whose lives you touch and improve every day! I am a better person for knowing you, and I am grateful for you and Roger and your incredible kids and grandkids.

Congratulations, Kelly!

I will be ordering a few more books next week as soon as my publisher returns from her vacation. If you would like a signed copy and didn't get one last time, please let me know. I wasn't sure I would order more, but I have decided to. If I sent you to the website, but you have not yet ordered, message me, and I'll order a book for you!

Also, if I still have your book and we have not yet made arrangements for delivery, please email or message me!

Have a Terrific Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!